Vintage Pink Rhinestone Pearl Necklace
Regular price $82.00
Many women throughout history have been obsessed with the color pink, from Mamie Eisenhower to King Louis XV's mistress, Madame Pompadour. Powdered wigs were even done in pink!
This elegant and fun piece originated with a vintage earring holding 4 marquis shaped stones and 4 rhinestones with one in the center. I placed it atop golden filigree and added a swirl of vintage rhinestones. And as Madame P would say, "Voila!"
- One of a kind
- Meticulously hand-stitched pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18" in length + 1-3/4” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!
Orders shipped within 1-3 days of purchase