Black & White Vintage Cameo Pearl Necklace
Named Marianne from Austen's Sense and Sensibility, this black & white cameo reminded me of the scene when Willoughby drew her silhouette. The exquisite center of this pendant was originally a vintage earring created in West Germany, and I surrounded her with shimmering rhinestones for a bit of extra sparkle. A great conversation piece!
- One of a kind
- Meticulously hand-stitched luxury pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18" in length + 1-3/4” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!
Orders ship within 1-3 days of purchase