Antique Floral Button Black Onyx Necklace
An antique floral button and handstitched black onyx stones - a truly elegant combination! The button (c. 1890-1910) is a lovely, simple stand alone statement and is the popular 1" size. The toggle closure is a second exquisite antique button featuring swirls of gold. Wear with denim, to the office, or a special night out. Just think about what original garment this button (and its toggle!) may have been attached to in years gone by!
- Buttons c. 1890-1910
- Meticulously hand-stitched chain using semi-precious black onyx stones
- Adjustable antique button toggle closure
- 24k gold plated in the USA pendant
- 18" in length + 1” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!