Vintage Pearl & Rhinestone Square Necklace
Creating a square pendant can be a challenge as most vintage costume jewelry pieces tend to be circular - but I do love a challenge! Quadrille, named for the four pearls in the centerpiece, was created using a lovely vintage earring piece, some tiny seed pearls, and a few sparkling rhinestones. A great conversation starter, wear Quadrille with jeans and a crisp white blouse or your favorite little black dress. So versatile!
- One of a kind
- Meticulously hand-stitched quality pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18" in length + 1-1/2” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!