Red Flower Petite Antique Button Necklace
I created the Petite Collection after discovering a cache of exquisite antique buttons at a flea market, all from the years 1890-1930. With a tiny pearl hand-stitched chain to match, each is a miniature work of art with a unique history - I love imagining what type of garment they had been attached to, who had worn them, and where they had traveled to! I hope you'll love Red Flower as much as I enjoyed creating it.
- Created using antique button, c. 1890-1930
- 5/8" pendant (15mm)
- 18" meticulously hand-stitched chain using the finest quality luxury crystal pearls
- Easy and adjustable pearl closure
- 24K gold-plated in the USA nickel free base
- Arrives ready to gift in box tied with elegant ribbon!