Repurposed Antique Rhinestone Necklace with Opals and Hand-Stitched Pyrite Stone Chain
I found this antique rhinestone earring piece in a quaint antique shop in Virginia and knew it would find new life if repurposed it into an elegant, sparkling pendant! Encircled with added rhinestones and Swarovski opal crystals, this necklace will add a perfect touch of sparkle to any outfit you wear.
- One of a kind
- Hand-stitched pyrite stone chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely around Swarovski pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- Approximately 18" in length + 1-1/4" pendant drop (shorten length 1-2" by pulling pearl through toggle, letting it drape gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!