Antique Sporting Button with Dog & Horn Necklace
This large antique button, one-of-a-kind necklace features a sporting dog, horn, and sword and is bordered by a swirl of intricate gold figures. I set it within an outline of rhinestones for a subtle shimmer. You'll love wearing Tally Ho with jeans or dressier attire - either way it is sure to be a conversation piece wherever you wear it!
- Antique button circa 1890-1930
- Meticulously hand-stitched Austrian pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18" in length + 1-1/2” pendant (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!