Vintage Grecian Cameo Necklace with Hand-Stitched Pearl Chain
I'm sorry but this necklace has sold. Join my email list to be the first to hear about other one-of-a-kind pieces!
This repurposed piece features a lovely and rare Grecian woman cameo and is named for Helen of Troy - the legendary beauty whose face launched a thousand ships and began the Trojan War. The vintage cameo centerpiece was originally an earring framed by a rhinestone on each side. I then surrounded her with a swirl of tiny cream pearls. Helen will certainly be a conversation piece wherever you wear her!
- Limited edition
- Meticulously hand-stitched pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- Approximately 18" in length + 1-1/2" pendant drop (shorten length by pulling toggle pearl through and letting it drape gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!