Repurposed Blush Mauve Flower Necklace
I’m sorry but this piece has been claimed. Join my list to be sure you don’t miss the next Treasure of the Month!
In Virginia, the flowering plum trees are one of the most beautiful to bloom during springtime. Finding a pair of earrings at an antique shop that appeared so much like the plum trees was a special find, indeed, and I knew I had to use them to create a special piece! Enjoy wearing this sparkling necklace year round to give yourself a touch of spring warmth and hope.
- One of a kind
- Meticulously hand-stitched Swarovski pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18" in length + 1-3/4” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!