Repurposed Vintage Rhinestone Leaves Necklace
Named for the strong and feisty Titania, Queen of the Fairies in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, this one-of-a-kind necklace was created using a vintage brooch pin. Rhinestone dotted Serpentine swirls and winding leaves blend in a dramatic yet delicate design. Such a flattering piece! You’ll adore wearing Titania to any special occasion you have planned.
- Created using a vintage earring
- Hand-stitched Austrian crystal pearl chain
- 18” in length (maybe shortened by pulling crystal bauble further through loop)
- Czech glass crystal toggle closure
- Pendant measures 2-1/8 by 1-1/4
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!