Antique Button Necklace
If you love antique button jewelry but prefer yours without added sparkle, the Cherries necklace is for you! The button (c. 1890-1910) is a lovely and simple stand alone statement and is the popular 1" size. Wear with a simple white blouse or denim, and think about what original garment this button may have been attached to in years gone by!
- Button c. 1890-1910
- Meticulously hand-stitched chain using the finest quality Austrian crystal pearls
- Adjustable pearl toggle closure
- 24k gold plated in the USA pendant
- 17.5" in length + 1” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!