Repurposed One-of-a-Kind Art Deco Necklace
I'm sorry but this necklace has sold. Join my email list to be the first to hear about other one-of-a-kind pieces!
A truly unique square pendant necklace created with a vintage rhinestone clasp, two gold scepter-like bits, and a string of opal rhinestones. A more contemporary yet classic piece because of its shape, this is a necklace you will treasure!
- Semi-precious pyrite stones meticulously woven along bronze nylon cord
- Crochet toggle wraps securely around opalescent Swarovski pearl
- Approximately 20" in length + 1" pendant drop
- Antique bronze nickel & lead-free pendant
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. Shipping!
Who is Aida (I-E-DA)? She is the Ethiopian princess and slave to Pharaoh's daughter in Verdi's magnificent opera, Aida. This production certainly puts the "grand" in opera as it usually includes a menagerie of live animals such as elephants, camels, and horses in a triumphal march at the end of Act II!