Lovebirds Antique Button Necklace
When I spotted this antique button at a Virginia antique shop, I just knew it would make a perfectly grand, graceful necklace. The detail of the two birds hovering over their nest of tiny eggs is exquisite in design - I can only imagine where this button must have traveled in it's 100+ years! Wearing Lovebirds will make you feel as elegant and unique as it is.
- Antique button circa 1890-1930
- Meticulously hand-stitched, luxurious Austrian pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18" in length + 1-1/2” pendant drop (may be shortened by simply pulling pearl bauble through toggle and letting it drop gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!