A vintage rhinestone earring piece found in a quaint antique shop in Virginia is repurposed into an elegant, sparkling pendant. Encircled with added rhinestones and Swarovski opal crystals, this necklace will add just the right bit of sparkle to any outfit you wear.
- One of a kind
- Hand-stitched pyrite stone chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely around Swarovski pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- Approximately 18" in length + 1-1/4" pendant drop (shorten length 1-2" by pulling pearl through toggle, letting it drape gracefully down back of neck)
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
The ballet, Flames of Paris, is a Russian work set against the backdrop of the French Revolution. First performed in 1932, the work was choreographed by Vasily Vainonen with music by Boris Asafiev. Though popular in its early years, Flames of Paris nearly disappeared into oblivion. Thankfully, the ballet was reworked and reintroduced by the Bolshoi Ballet in 2008 to great acclaim!