Milky opals encircle a vintage rhinestone treasure with a history and story to tell. A perfect touch to any outfit you wear. Unique and romantic!
- Charcoal hematite stones meticulously woven along silvery grey nylon cord
- Antique silver nickel and lead-free circle pendant
- Approximately 18” in length + 1" pendant drop
- Crochet toggle closure wraps around grey Swarovski pearl
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!
The ballet, Serenade, was first performed in 1934 by students of the School of American Ballet. It has since become a milestone in the history of dance, for it is Balanchine's first original ballet created in America. The great choreographer actually worked unexpected rehearsal events into the piece. When a student arrived late, it became part of the ballet. During another rehearsal a student fell, and that was also incorporated into this signature New York City Ballet masterpiece.