Repurposed Jewel-Toned Necklace with Hand-Stitched Pearl Chain
Created using an exquisite vintage earring and named for Balanchine’s masterpiece, this beauty sparkles with multi-colored rich jewel tones. The challenge is to find something in your wardrobe this piece does NOT go with!
- Limited edition (only 2 created)
- Meticulously hand-stitched large Swarovski pearls form chain
- Crochet toggle wraps securely and easily around pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- 18” in length + 1-3/4” pendant drop
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!
The costumes for Balanchine’s ballet “Jewels” were created by Barbara Karinska and were such finely crafted pieces of art that some have been exhibited in museums and theater lobbies around the world.