Vintage Etched Bird Necklace with Hand-Stitched Pyrite Stone Chain
This vintage repurposed bird pendant necklace was originally a 70's Barlow piece I scooped up from a pile of no-longer-loved pieces at a rummage sale. I couldn't resist the delicate, detailed scrimshaw-style etching of the bird! Surrounding it with a chain of tiny pearls, I then hand stitched it's chain with semi-precious pyrite stones. Great gift for the bird or nature lover in your life!
- One of a kind
- Approximately 18” in length + 1-1/2" pendant drop
- Crochet toggle wraps securely around Swarovski pearl bauble
- Antique brass, nickel and lead-free setting
- Shorten length 1-2" by pulling pearl through loop, letting it drape gracefully down back of neck
- Includes gift box tied with elegant ribbon - perfect for gifting!
Free U. S. shipping!